As we close the year I would like to reflect on the many wonderful organizations that are doing such needed work. The world is in great need of kindness and help for so many people. I am grateful to the many devoted organizations that we have helped to fund. They work hard everyday to make the world better for those that have little or are facing difficult times.
Our requests contiue to increase and we are working hard to manage the need. If you should have any questions on the status of your request, please contact the team at Bank of America. Their contact information is on the website.
Also, please be mindful of our guidelines:
- To apply, the recipient must be a qualified 501(c)(3) organization or a qualified Sponsor organization that is a 501(c)(3).
- The Foundation will target grants in the range of $5,000.00 to $50,000.00, but will consider grant applications for other amounts.
- The Foundation will consider requests for multi-year projects, but the grantee will have to report on predetermined stage gates and measures of progress and request subsequent year funds. Payments will not be automatic.
- The Foundation will make timely decisions on your grant request and provide clear communications on our expectations of reporting progress. Any questions as to the status of your request should be directed to [email protected]
- Grant applications can be submitted throughout the year and must be submitted on the the Application Form available on this website. Applications are evaluated on a First come basis.
- Grantees must use the Application Form on the Website.
- the Foundation uses Guidestar ratings as a guide to evaluating an organiztion.
- Grantees may be asked additional questions and must complete a post grant summary upon completion of the grant period and prior to requesting a new grant.
If you are interested in applying for a grant, I encourage you to read fully our website www.mcquadefoundation.org.
I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season