Grants awarded in January
The Foundation is pleased to partner with the these wonderful organizations with grants that will help women and Children through out the world.
- Far Away Friends -Schools for Schools Program : Their mission is to equip youth in rural Uganda with the tools to transform their own communities and break cycles of poverty by addressing the critical issues of high school dropout rates, teen pregnancies, and early marriages in rural Uganda.
- Saint Ann Foundation- Empowering Women in Uganda: A program to foster economic independence of women and the girl child through mechanized agriculture by supporting them with access to improved seeds and markets for their produce, supporting projects and Skills to boost their incomes, ensured food security and reduce Sexual and Gender-Based Violence.
- Magnolia Academy for Leaders- Career Technical Education Program : Providing low income girls in the Bay area, CA with interships, work experience and apprenticeships in career-focused Technical jobs.
- Family and Child Empowerment Services, SF- Two-Generation Approach to Financial Independence: integrates parent and child interventions, emphasizing education, economic support, social capital, and fostering whole-health and well-being.
- Hilde Back Educational Fund-Gift to a child education project: Providing scholarships for children for secondary school.
- One Acre Fund – Small Farm Supposrt: helping women farmers in Africa.
- African Mothers Health Initiative- Infant and Mather care programs: Assisting with infant nutrition.
- Free to Run – Yazidi and Syrian Refugee Support :empowering women through sport and outdoor activity.