Communicating with the Foundation
We try to make the grant process easy, and keep open communications; however we have had some issues recently. If you are interested in applying for a Grant, inquiring about your application or have any other questions please read the website carfully.
- The Application form and guidelines are on the face of the home page (under Granr Seekers) and is an easy click. You must be a 501(c)(3) to apply.
- Requests for grants can not be made through the contact section of the website.
- If you use the contact section of the website, we request that you include your contact information in the body of the Comment section so that we can respond to your questions. We will not be able to respond otherwise.
- Inquires of the status of your applicaton should be made directly to Robert Fox at Bank of America. His contact information is on the website.
- If you recieve notice that your request has been awarded, but your check doesn’t arrive in a few weeks, please contact Robert Fox promptly. We have had several checks lost in the mail.
While we try to make timely grants, we are getting numerous requests in the pipeline. We process requests on a First come basis, however if information is incomplete the process takes much longer. We also use GuideStar ratings to assist us in our decisions.
2 Responses to Communicating with the Foundation